Here’s my attempt for an eco-friendly painting. I’ve selected OM-GANESHA pattern but with a little variation. God Ganesha Crown is made out of Bread dough, to give 3D look to the painting. To know basic on Coffee Painting(CP) like what are material used and procedure, you can refer to my previous posts
In this post I am sharing how to make Bread Dough. Below is the pattern of my OM-GANESHA Coffee Painting & material and procedure for making Bread dough.
Material used for making Bread dough:-
- Bread Slice
- White Adhesive (Fevicol)
- Moisturizing lotion
Procedure for making bread dough:-
- Crush 2 small size bread slices in a container.
- Add 2tbsp of white adhesive (Fevicol)
- Apply some lotion to your palm and fingers, to avoid sticking it to your hands.
- Mix the bread and fevicol until it turns in soft dough.
- Immediately apply it on the area you want to highlight.
- Before it get dry, I have used Ball pen refill to make design on crown.
- Color it with coffee liquid.
- let it dry.
- lastly apply varnish and let it dry for at least 2 days.
The eco-friendly OM-GANESHA Coffee Painting with Bread Dough 3-D Crown is ready to decor the wall. DIY and feel free to get in touch for any query. Did you like it? Please spread the word via Facebook, Twitter or +1 :-) Happy Painting…