According to FENG-SHUI, it is said that to avoid negative rays at home, earthen pot should be kept. So why not decorate it and make it attractive and keep it.
Basic Material for Pot Painting
- Pot (Desired size)
- Fabric color
- Painting brush
- Black oil paint
- Primer or varnish
Step by Step - Procedure for Pot Painting
- Wash the pot and let it dry in sunlight
- Apply first coat of primer so that pot does not absorb too much color and let it dry.
- Apply Black oil paint as your second coat and allow it to dry at least for 24 hours.
- Then you can do one stroke painting with paint brush and color.
- Repeat first two steps as above.
- Instead of applying black oil paint after primer, draw some design with the help of pencil.
- Outline the design with Camel Black Outliner.
- Fill the best suited color in design.
- Apply Black oil paint in rest of the area and let it dry.
- Arrange some artificial flower (easily available in market or learn in my next post).
- Your pot is ready to decorate your interior.
Keep reading to learn about Step by Step Procedure for Ceramic pot painting in my next post.