Last month I had some interior work at home. As usual there were some leftover wooden pieces and white cement. I had heard about ceramic Mural and thought to give a try. Here is how I made it.
Materials used for Ceramic Mural
- Wooden Piece (Desired size).
- White cement.
- Fevicol (Adhesive).
- Faber Castle Metallic Color (Gold, Copper, Bronze color).
- Copper color outliner (optional).
- Ganesh idol (You can choose any idol).
Step By Step Procedure for Ceramic Mural
Mix white cement and Fevicol. Make a thick paste and apply all over wooden board. Let it dry for 5-10 minutes and make some desired texture with help of pen/pencil or any thick stick.
- I had started with the corner of wooden piece, had given curve texture then zigzag with help of pen. In the middle I had given this texture with the help of paint brush. Let it dry for overnight.
- Make dough from white cement and fevicol.
- I had made rose flower, petals and few buds out of dough.
- Let it dry for at least 24 hours or till it becomes hard.
- Arrange and stick this flower with help of fevicol on corner of frame and color it with metallic Bronze, Gold and Copper color. I had highlight zigzag texture with help of copper color outliner as shown below.
- In the middle of the frame I had stick Ganesh idol (bought from the gift shop).
- Let it dry till it completely sticks.
- Finally I had stick thread around a frame (it’s optional).
Here’s your wonderful Ganesh Ceramic Mural :)